The Fatbee packs the fattest overdrive tones on the smallest bee yet. The first pedal on our Babee Series is a fully original overdrive circuit designed in collaboration with the legendary pedal designer Howard Davis.
A Jfet drive like no other, breaks up sweet and smooth like a tubee amp. The Fatbee can be used to warm up, sting or buzz any instrument you want! For every hungry bee out there looking to sweeten their tone up, the search is over!
Bee hungry, cause this pedal carries endless tone honey!
Items must be returned in original, as-shipped condition with all original packaging and no signs of use. Buyer assumes responsibility for all return shipping costs unless the item was not received as described.
Buyer receives full refund in their original payment method less any shipping costs.
You may return an item purchased from Beetronics Store under the following conditions:
- All items must be in it's original, new condition and perfect working order.
- All items must be returned in it's original packaging, including any goods it may have come with (picks, sticker, manual, etc).
- All items must be returned within 48 hours of your receiving it.
- A copy of your receipt must be included with it (or emailed to us).
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs of your returned item.
Once we have received your return item, we will inspect it and contact you. If the item returned is not in it's original condition, you may be charged a restocking fee. Any item returned after 48 hours of your receiving will not be accepted in any condition. Once your return is approved we'll issue a refund and most likely you should receive it within 5-10 days, depending on your card issuers policies.